Larksong Grotto Let's Rise
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Aspen was greeted with a nuzzle to her shoulder and a return lick to the face her tail was wagging but she could sense something was bugging the male. She sat down near him and listed intently as he spoke. "Hello there Angel." he began and Aspen couldn't help but smile as a warm feeling radiated through her. She loved that name. Angel. She looked at him and kept her ears towards him as he continued. "Have you heard about this new thing Reek is following, some sun god that expects loyalty after spending a lifetime hurting you? Raas is the reason my mother was a cheating whore, why my father is dead, why my sister abandoned me. Why my life has been scraping by. Why every problem in our life happens, according to Reek: he hurts us and breaks us down so that we follow him." She could hear the anger now set in his tone. 

"Yes I have," she said pausing for a moment thinking of how to phrase things. "I don't actually see how that makes much of any sense. How does breaking us down the way this supposed god has make us want to follow it more. It ruined our lives and its giving us the ultimatem that "Oh i've destroyed your life so far but if you follow me I can make it better". It doesnt make sense, it to me seems like some kind of messed up joke, yet Reek has his heart set on it," she sat staring at her mate.

She was trying to remain calm so as not to trigger Charley further but she wasn't sure that was working. "I don't believe that there is anyone trying to help us, if there was my life surely wouldnt have been as hellish and neither would yours, our lives have been pure hell and any religion I've heard of wouldn't let that happen," she stated bluntly. No amount of suffering is deserved by any wolf and yet many still suffer. She thought to herself quietly. 

Aspen didn't really know what to do at this point in time. She had a sinking feeling this religion was not optional so unless she and Charley left...they wouldn't be happy here. As if to read her thoughts Charley brought up the idea of starting their own pack. Aspen's smile returned to her maw "I would love that Charley, then we could rule the way we think that a pack deserves to be ruled. Not live like this, following Raas or whatever they call it," she kept eyes locked on his as she spoke. 

Sounds good to me :D
~ Until you're broken, you don't know what you're made of. It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again, but stronger than ever. ~
Messages In This Thread
Let's Rise - by Alder - June 21, 2016, 11:26 AM
RE: Let's Rise - by Aspen - June 21, 2016, 12:48 PM
RE: Let's Rise - by Alder - June 21, 2016, 01:17 PM
RE: Let's Rise - by Aspen - June 21, 2016, 01:31 PM
RE: Let's Rise - by Alder - June 21, 2016, 02:42 PM
RE: Let's Rise - by Aspen - June 21, 2016, 03:02 PM
RE: Let's Rise - by Alder - June 21, 2016, 07:58 PM
RE: Let's Rise - by Aspen - June 21, 2016, 08:06 PM
RE: Let's Rise - by Alder - June 22, 2016, 10:17 AM
RE: Let's Rise - by Aspen - June 22, 2016, 12:51 PM
RE: Let's Rise - by Alder - June 24, 2016, 09:30 AM