Ankyra Sound I'm totally not screwing with you, man. Totally.
i'M cRaZY?! What's crAZy is that this world refuses to let me be with yOU~!! <3
317 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
Maude generally hated the song-and-dance that wolves had to go through in order to appease their superiors. In Tortuga only slaves crawled around with their tails between their legs. Sure, fights broke out and some were lucky enough to have their fights broken apart before anyone died, with apologies being forced from one or the other, but never did she have to crawl on her belly to ask her First Mate something. It was never this severe. Not even with Feragho. She despised kow-towing for this boy (she was barely older than him, but it still counted), who had honestly done nothing to gain her respect, her fear, nor her adoration.

Fine, then. She snapped, her previously teasing and jovial mood disappearing with an annoyed snarl. The wench lowered her head, wincing slightly. Can you please 'elp me, sir? She crooned in a whimper, mimicking some urchin or whatnot. She wasn't going to fake her submission to him, no matter what he threatened.

And if he was going to be an ass about all this, she was sure she could get the crab off herself.

Somehow.
Maude identifies as female, but is physically male.

(She also swears like a (literal) sailor)
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm totally not screwing with you, man. Totally. - by Maude - June 21, 2016, 06:24 PM