Silvertip Mountain I am ready now
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
He was a little surprised to hear that it was his words that affected her, and caused her to rethink her situation. He nodded, agreeing with her. You're right that it's okay you haven't found yourself yet. We all go through phases and changes in our lives that brings about the need for change, and that doesn't happen overnight. It's okay to get a feel for the new you, he said, smiling softly. He knew he would not be the same wolf leading that he was following, it just didn't work that way. He himself was still adjusting to his new position, and knew it would take some time for her, as well. 

Well, no reason to waste any more time, he said, knowing he would not turn her away. Come meet your new home. He moved to the side, a silent welcoming along with his words to let her know she could enter. Oh, um, he said, a little unsure in how to tell her. Mason has... Well, he isn't here. He's been missing since his sister's death, he said softly. He knew from their last conversation that she might be apprehensive about that. For now, there was no need.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
I am ready now - by RIP Valette - June 19, 2016, 12:00 PM
RE: I am ready now - by Steady - June 19, 2016, 12:26 PM
RE: I am ready now - by RIP Valette - June 19, 2016, 01:49 PM
RE: I am ready now - by Steady - June 19, 2016, 02:29 PM
RE: I am ready now - by RIP Valette - June 21, 2016, 04:58 PM
RE: I am ready now - by Steady - June 21, 2016, 06:27 PM
RE: I am ready now - by RIP Valette - June 22, 2016, 02:05 AM
RE: I am ready now - by Steady - June 22, 2016, 10:20 AM
RE: I am ready now - by RIP Valette - June 22, 2016, 03:54 PM