Silvertip Mountain I am ready now
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
His expression was thoughtful as she admitted Mason had already shown her the territory a bit. If Steady didn't know about that, he wondered if Ftiz or Zaria had. Let's, uh- Not do that with anyone else, he said with a smile. He knew Valette, and knew she wouldn't harm anyone here, but he didn't want anyone getting the idea it was okay to let just any wolf come into the territory. 

He frowned when Valette seemed upset that Mason was gone. He hated that he had to tell her that. I'm sorry, I know things were a little rocky with you two, he commented, knowing that didn't mean she didn't care for his nephew. Figuring it best to move on, Steady turned to walk back into the territory, motioning with his muzzle for her to enter, as well. Well, you'll be right at home since you already know some of the place, he said, glancing back with a smile to see if she was following. If so, he would leave her to explore a bit and continue with his patrols.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
I am ready now - by RIP Valette - June 19, 2016, 12:00 PM
RE: I am ready now - by Steady - June 19, 2016, 12:26 PM
RE: I am ready now - by RIP Valette - June 19, 2016, 01:49 PM
RE: I am ready now - by Steady - June 19, 2016, 02:29 PM
RE: I am ready now - by RIP Valette - June 21, 2016, 04:58 PM
RE: I am ready now - by Steady - June 21, 2016, 06:27 PM
RE: I am ready now - by RIP Valette - June 22, 2016, 02:05 AM
RE: I am ready now - by Steady - June 22, 2016, 10:20 AM
RE: I am ready now - by RIP Valette - June 22, 2016, 03:54 PM