Silvertip Mountain Meh.
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
He surprised showed on his features as she told the story of how she and Ezekiel met. He was proud that Ezekiel had defended his kill, though he turned around and shared it with her. It showed what a kind wolf his friend was, to share his meal in the middle of a famine with a stranger. Steady might have been upset he didn't bring the whole meal back, but he wasn't. He knew the pack was doing all they could to feed the pups, and he also knew they had to feed themselves, too. 

He nodded. Yeah, these days any scent of food would bring every wolf within a few miles, he commented, though it would have depended on how the wind carried it. The rain continued to fall, but it wasn't heavy. Just enough to wet the ground. Hoping to find out a little more about her, he asked, So, where were you before here? He assumed she was in a pack at some point in her past, as most wolves were. 
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Meh. - by Steady - June 16, 2016, 04:37 PM
RE: Meh. - by Reiko - June 18, 2016, 08:39 PM
RE: Meh. - by Steady - June 19, 2016, 09:35 PM
RE: Meh. - by Reiko - June 22, 2016, 07:19 AM
RE: Meh. - by Steady - June 22, 2016, 11:31 AM
RE: Meh. - by Reiko - June 23, 2016, 10:06 AM
RE: Meh. - by Steady - June 24, 2016, 09:13 AM
RE: Meh. - by Reiko - June 28, 2016, 09:20 AM
RE: Meh. - by Steady - June 28, 2016, 10:17 PM