Ankyra Sound I'm totally not screwing with you, man. Totally.
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
The curse that left Maude's lips did not surprise the Norseman whose ears splayed back against his skull nevertheless. His goal had been accomplished: he had freed Maude from the crustacean that had clung mercilessly to her...but the action of freeing her from the crab's claws had torn her nose and upper lip. He spit the shelled corpse down into the sand between them and licked his chops, the taste of salt water poignant upon his lips. She was bleeding profusely and Kjalarr took a step back to presumably give her space and because she had surely not intended for him to injure her in the process of crab removal and for both of their sakes did not wish to be the brunt of her ire and pain. A verbal attack (and/or physical) would only end in more unnecessary bloodshed.

There was nothing else he could do for her. He was no healer and hadn't the faintest clue how to ease her pain or bleeding, figuring that it would ease on it's own. Of course that had been his method with the scars he bore across his muzzle and was probably the reason why they were so prominent: they had not been tended to properly and thus left the nasty scars that marked him apart from Floki. “Sorry,” It was a rare word to be uttered from the Viking's lips and yet it was genuine all the same. “you should keep it to yourself,” Kjalarr spoke to her, remembering her previous offer: that if he helped to free her he could split it with her. “you deserve it more than I do.” Besides, given her injured state she'd probably need it's meager nourishment more than he.

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm totally not screwing with you, man. Totally. - by Kjalarr - June 22, 2016, 01:42 PM