Sunbeam Lair Maybe a place to settle?
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
While he considered the two to be one in the same, Asterr did not. For a being could support someone without being loyal to them, as support could be bought. Her opinion on the matter was not voiced, of course, as she was well aware that he'd spoken with the best of intentions in mind. For that, no corrections were needed, nor were they for the fact that the dragoness just wasn't the type to go around doing so. She simply settled for the important aspect of the conversation: Hollow had given his loyalty, just as many before him had done. It was what truly mattered most, for she desired only loyalty and nothing more. Never would she take part in bribery, nor would the girl give in and allow for only support to be given and nothing else. "I am glad to hear that," she'd voiced, a slow nod joining in her words. Another soul to be added to the family, another soul to give his loyalty to her and the tribe.

Thereafter, she'd been made aware of the fact that her words hadn't been interpreted correctly. A request for a time frame was made, to which she'd shaken her head in a dismissive manner. "I will not ask that you bring anything back to me," Asterr repeated, albeit a bit slower this time. "With how the land currently appears, the prey is far too scarce to be hunted for the purpose of initiation. You will be able to show your skills over time by supporting the tribe, yes?" It was the only way to do so anymore, or at least until the prey returned.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
Maybe a place to settle? - by Hollow - June 10, 2016, 12:48 PM
RE: Maybe a place to settle? - by Asterr - June 10, 2016, 11:37 PM
RE: Maybe a place to settle? - by Hollow - June 13, 2016, 04:22 PM
RE: Maybe a place to settle? - by Asterr - June 14, 2016, 01:44 AM
RE: Maybe a place to settle? - by Hollow - June 16, 2016, 11:42 PM
RE: Maybe a place to settle? - by Asterr - June 18, 2016, 01:31 AM
RE: Maybe a place to settle? - by Hollow - June 21, 2016, 05:23 PM
RE: Maybe a place to settle? - by Asterr - June 23, 2016, 01:43 AM