Silvertip Mountain Meh.
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
The surprise on Steady's face didn't go unnoticed, but since it was short lived, Reiko chose to leave it be. It was an odd story after all. The rain felt weird when she was out there, but the sound, now that she was able to notice it without wishing she found some shelter was soothing. unlike snow that fell silently unless the wind lashed around angrily, the rain had a lull to it. Made her almost sleepy. 

Glacier eyes returned to the man next to her, shifting from the hypnotic trance of the rain. Up north, I believe. She took a moment to think about her bearings. I'm not quite good with directions, I think its North from here. Giggling softly, she continued. The Izuka clan, where my mother and father reign. I was supposed to be their heir, but Hime is just stronger than I, and she took the throne for herself. The snow there is thick on the ground, almost every day it snowed. Beautiful really. Almost every night you fall asleep to the sight of the fox in the sky painting the aurora borealis with its tail, but the sound of the rain is just as wonderful to fall asleep to.

Reiko had this habit of always talking more than she should, putting in random details just for the fun of it, to help paint a better picture. I do miss it, the lights in the sky and the snow. But this is a welcomed change too, Silvertip is becoming new home. How about you Steady? Were you born here?
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
Meh. - by Steady - June 16, 2016, 04:37 PM
RE: Meh. - by Reiko - June 18, 2016, 08:39 PM
RE: Meh. - by Steady - June 19, 2016, 09:35 PM
RE: Meh. - by Reiko - June 22, 2016, 07:19 AM
RE: Meh. - by Steady - June 22, 2016, 11:31 AM
RE: Meh. - by Reiko - June 23, 2016, 10:06 AM
RE: Meh. - by Steady - June 24, 2016, 09:13 AM
RE: Meh. - by Reiko - June 28, 2016, 09:20 AM
RE: Meh. - by Steady - June 28, 2016, 10:17 PM