Broken Antler Fen Instead of a meal I adopted a kid
Darkness exists to make light truly count
334 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
When the white wolf appeared Odette had a flash back into the past.  It was a very smudged memory, so everything was blurry around her.  There was a pale colored wolf, just like the female, but this one was by a brown wolf.  The pale colored blurred wolf smiled at the brown furred wolf - her mother? - then he was gone quick as that and left.  Maybe more happened, but Odette was not paying attention to that much.  She couldn't move to stop him, she was rooted in place.  Who are you?  What is this?  Why can't I remember you?  Odette wanted to call out.

Suddenly she was jolted back into reality when she heard the word.  Silvertip.  Odette's world just seemed to freeze.  Sebastian knew the Silvertip wolves.  The group of cannibals.  Although Odie knew that at least one wolf in Silvertip might be good, she didn't believe in that place anymore.  She doubted that she ever would again.  Although she was surprised that Seb said he was going to visit Mason.  Her half-brother.  Mason hd eben gone a while since after his sister died.  Odette frowned for a bit, confused.  Did Sebastian not know this?

When she was introduced to the white wolf named Pearl, who happened to lead with Sebastian and also was by his side as his mate, Odette looked nervously up at Pearl.  "Hi."  She whispered nervously.  Then her head whipped around to face Sebastian.  "Don't go to Silvertip.  They are cannibals.  I am from there.  I ran away..." Odette gave a sob, "I know I said that my family is dead and they are, except my brother Stoic and I suppose my sister Adeline.  The rest of Silvertip Mountain is dead to me.  Almost all of them cannibalized my Mother.  Including..." Odie whimper, releasing five sad sobs, "including my uncle, Steady and so many more that I trusted."  Odette cried out and then began to sob, harsh sad sounds, feeling very depressed and sad all the while.  There had been so much death, to much death and so many, too many horrible memories to accompany it.  "I... n-never ever... w-w-wan ta go... b-back... dere."  Odette finished in a whisper, contiuning to sob as she spoke and after.

Messages In This Thread
Instead of a meal I adopted a kid - by Sebastian - June 21, 2016, 04:49 PM
RE: Instead of a meal I adopted a kid - by Odette - June 21, 2016, 08:50 PM
RE: Instead of a meal I adopted a kid - by Pearl - June 22, 2016, 10:16 PM
RE: Instead of a meal I adopted a kid - by Sebastian - June 23, 2016, 01:51 AM
RE: Instead of a meal I adopted a kid - by Odette - June 23, 2016, 11:50 PM
RE: Instead of a meal I adopted a kid - by Pearl - June 29, 2016, 11:38 AM
RE: Instead of a meal I adopted a kid - by Sebastian - June 30, 2016, 01:52 PM
RE: Instead of a meal I adopted a kid - by Odette - June 30, 2016, 07:58 PM