Silvertip Mountain Meh.
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
If i happen to see some, Ill call you. She said casually, believing that at the top of the mountain perhaps one could spot the lights some day. On the right time of the right day, they couldn't only be from back at her old home in the snow caped lands. She listened to his story, however there wasn't much for her to add other than to sit and soak up the information. 

I've only spoken to a few others. Anita, Niita, Ezekiel and yourself. Someday I'll get to know everyone. She smiled at herself, thinking at meeting everyone and possibly starting a fulfilling life here for herself. She looked forward to a family, but even without a mate or children of her own, it took a pack to raise the young and she was just happy to be a part of that. They're family now after all. 

Shuffling her feet on the spot, the young woman was restless to sit in the cover from the rain for much longer. I'm going to enjoy the rain a bit longer before I head to bed. You're welcome to come frolic with me if you wish - otherwise I bid you goodnight. With a mischievous gleam in her eye, Reiko was off to feel the rain drench her fur. Sleeking down the perfect alabaster that decorated her flesh from nose to tail. 

we could totally end this here if you wanna, unless you have something in mind!
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
Meh. - by Steady - June 16, 2016, 04:37 PM
RE: Meh. - by Reiko - June 18, 2016, 08:39 PM
RE: Meh. - by Steady - June 19, 2016, 09:35 PM
RE: Meh. - by Reiko - June 22, 2016, 07:19 AM
RE: Meh. - by Steady - June 22, 2016, 11:31 AM
RE: Meh. - by Reiko - June 23, 2016, 10:06 AM
RE: Meh. - by Steady - June 24, 2016, 09:13 AM
RE: Meh. - by Reiko - June 28, 2016, 09:20 AM
RE: Meh. - by Steady - June 28, 2016, 10:17 PM