Ankyra Sound You and I
In one drop of water are found all the secrets of all the oceans.
24 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
The large white male seemed to except her submission, and that made the ashen girl feel better, but also irritated. She hid her emotions well however, and no irritation could be seen through her mask. She gave him a small smile as he continued to speak.

He told her that they had no formal babysitter, and although that was not Ishild's favorite job, she would do it if she had to. He aslo mentioned that they were indeed in need of a healer, and that made her perk up. She loved to work with herbs and to experiment with different herbs to find new cures. He also told her that battle skills were always sought after, but Ishild could care less. She'd been training and fighting all her life. Sure, she could be considered a phenominal warrior, but what she really sought for was healing.

Soon, he asked the question that Ishild had been waiting for. She new that most packs tended to ask this question, and she readily replied. "I've always grown up on the coast, and I can't seem to leave it. There's something about it that draws me to it. Saltwinter is by the water in a very beautiful spot, and I thought that I might like it," She told him, eyeing him to see how he'd react. She honestly didn't know. She'd been so straightforward so far, maybe he'd think she was lying? To be truthful, she was not lying, but there was no way for Kjalarr to know that for sure.
Messages In This Thread
You and I - by Ishild - June 25, 2016, 08:19 PM
RE: You and I - by Kjalarr - June 26, 2016, 05:20 AM
RE: You and I - by Ishild - June 26, 2016, 11:05 AM
RE: You and I - by Kjalarr - June 26, 2016, 11:23 AM
RE: You and I - by Ishild - June 26, 2016, 06:15 PM
RE: You and I - by Kjalarr - June 27, 2016, 03:19 PM
RE: You and I - by Ishild - June 29, 2016, 06:55 PM
RE: You and I - by Kjalarr - July 02, 2016, 06:24 AM
RE: You and I - by Ishild - July 10, 2016, 10:48 PM
RE: You and I - by Kjalarr - July 12, 2016, 05:40 AM