Cedar Sweep Wait for them to ask you who you know
56 Posts
Ooc —
 "Father," Bain said, dipping his head in greeting. The coywolf had gotten what he had expected--a formal welcome that wasn't cold nor heartfelt. He wasn't asking for more, because he knew his father simply couldn't give that. Bain wasn't Arturo's daughter nor was he the youngest, and he certainly wasn't Devin. He tried to sympathize with his father, but still found it a bit hard. His ego was shook as Arturo didn't tell him he was looking well, but once again, he had to expect that. Nevertheless, seeing Arturo made him feel nostalgic, wishing to be united as a gang again. 

Bain's ears pricked as his father asked him a question. "My journey has been rough, through the famine and being on my own. Although these hardships, I have learned to fend, fight and provide for myself," he answered, standing up a just a bit taller as he delivered his near-rehearsed speach. After he finished, Bain locked eyes with his father,preparing to ask him the same question.

"And you? How has your journey been?" the coywolf asked, waiting for his father's response.
Messages In This Thread
Wait for them to ask you who you know - by Bain - June 22, 2016, 02:51 PM
RE: Wait for them to ask you who you know - by Arturo - June 23, 2016, 05:25 PM
RE: Wait for them to ask you who you know - by Bain - June 23, 2016, 10:04 PM
RE: Wait for them to ask you who you know - by Arturo - June 29, 2016, 03:00 PM
RE: Wait for them to ask you who you know - by Bain - June 29, 2016, 06:48 PM
RE: Wait for them to ask you who you know - by Arturo - July 04, 2016, 06:42 AM
RE: Wait for them to ask you who you know - by Bain - July 06, 2016, 08:39 PM
RE: Wait for them to ask you who you know - by Arturo - July 17, 2016, 05:33 AM
RE: Wait for them to ask you who you know - by Bain - July 22, 2016, 05:19 PM