The Sunspire How to disappear completely
belonging to the night
175 Posts
Ooc — Ells
Astronomer
Fading out as it seems Qamar's account is inactive~ ^_^

Noctura thought briefly of Jolon, which he almost always did when emotions were high. For his friend the black wolf was a very emotional type, and Noctura had met no others like him — hence the association. But Qamar was very different from Jolon, and this incident very different to what he'd experienced thus far. So he listened, quiet and interested, and was told of a nightmare.

He wondered, as the poor girl began to break down under the relentless hammer of memory, if she had anyone. Anyone to hold her as she mourned, or soothe the nightmares. Noctura did not know how to be such a someone, but he would do his best to comfort her. I'm so sorry, Qamar, he murmured. Perhaps...

Noctura thought hard, and drew an analogy between Qamar's sorrow and those blue stars. Sometimes stars could be so bright they were blinding.

Perhaps, if you do believe your parents were trying to send you a message, they were forcing you to confront that night. Sometimes, when you look at the stars, they shine so bright you feel blinded, and after that you feel less of a desire to look at them. As I understand it, cruel events like what you went through must be confronted. You can't forget traumas like that — but you can move on from them. And I suspect the best way to do that is by looking straight into the light. Let yourself feel your loss, no need to fight.

Always the stargazer advised finding guidance in the stars. And sometimes, no matter who you were, it was a light that caught.
noctura is seeking 12 bright stars...

click to learn more
Messages In This Thread
How to disappear completely - by Qamar - June 06, 2016, 01:24 AM
RE: How to disappear completely - by Noctura - June 08, 2016, 10:50 AM
RE: How to disappear completely - by Qamar - June 21, 2016, 12:45 AM
RE: How to disappear completely - by Noctura - June 24, 2016, 07:44 AM
RE: How to disappear completely - by Qamar - June 26, 2016, 04:41 PM
RE: How to disappear completely - by Noctura - June 30, 2016, 06:48 AM