Two Rivers Isle i learned the voices died with me
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke was surprised that the male was quick to respond after his word and Aeronwyn's. The grey male found their story very convincing but it didn't seem like the male agreed with them. Burke watched him leave, looking a bit surprised at Aeronwyn but then shrugged. "Well that was easy," he commented but stayed where he was. He didn't want the male to come back.

In Burke's eyes this had been a negotiation, a friendly talk. Normally he would attack yet, now he hadn't. The truth was that it had been at the suggestion of the male. Burke was pleasantly surprised that maybe brute force was not the most ideal way of dealing with things. The male then marked the spot where the other perviously stood and gave a firm nod. "The land is ours. He can find another territory," he spoke to the pale female next to him.

After Burke made sure the other was not coming back he turned towards Malice her location. They would need to mark the borders more strongly if they wanted to have a good claim. He would tell Malice of this later.

@Aeronwyn you can archive it after your post!
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
i learned the voices died with me - by Arturo - June 23, 2016, 04:41 PM
RE: i learned the voices died with me - by Burke - June 24, 2016, 06:53 AM
RE: i learned the voices died with me - by Aeronwyn - June 24, 2016, 07:11 AM
RE: i learned the voices died with me - by Arturo - June 24, 2016, 03:50 PM
RE: i learned the voices died with me - by Burke - June 25, 2016, 05:33 AM
RE: i learned the voices died with me - by Aeronwyn - June 25, 2016, 11:39 AM
RE: i learned the voices died with me - by Arturo - June 28, 2016, 05:18 PM
RE: i learned the voices died with me - by Burke - June 30, 2016, 12:51 PM
RE: i learned the voices died with me - by Aeronwyn - June 30, 2016, 02:39 PM