Fairspell Meadow Homeward Bound
Epsilon
My Dearest Friend, If You Don't Mind, I'd Like To Join You By Your Side Where We Can Gaze Into The Stars & Sit Together, Now & Forever, For It Is Plain To See We're Simply Meant To Be.
220 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
All Welcome 
Dated to the 28th :x This is gonna be a mercenary thread so please only join if you're looking for a fight. :3 She'll walk away with a gash on her front left leg, since I have other threads after this one.

It was at this point in her journey that Ambrosia wished she was home. It was a refreshing feeling, actually, finally feeling like she wanted to be at the Fen. It wouldn't be long, had she the energy to hurry there, but the famine had taken a toll on the warrior. There was little fat on her body, but through constant working of her muscles, they had stayed strong and lean. Her only problem was finding the energy to use them, highlighted by her tucked waist and sharp hips. Hunting had only gotten better while she was away, but now that she circled back around, she realized it wasn't just other places but ALL places that were actually almost back to what she assumed was normal. The only struggle now was pulling together the packs and getting them energy to hunt, to fill their bellies and replenish long lost fuel.
The tawny woman broke away from the side of the mountain to enter a field, and the tired female ploped down to groom herself. The sun was setting, and should nobody bother or send away the woman, she would likely sleep here for the night. Usually she would travel through the night, but she didn't want to arrive home in the dead of night.
Messages In This Thread
Homeward Bound - by Ambrosia - June 30, 2016, 10:34 PM
RE: Homeward Bound - by Shalon - July 05, 2016, 08:53 PM
RE: Homeward Bound - by Ambrosia - July 05, 2016, 09:20 PM
RE: Homeward Bound - by Shalon - July 05, 2016, 09:58 PM
RE: Homeward Bound - by Ambrosia - July 05, 2016, 10:31 PM
RE: Homeward Bound - by Shalon - July 06, 2016, 08:32 PM
RE: Homeward Bound - by Ambrosia - July 07, 2016, 12:27 PM
RE: Homeward Bound - by Shalon - July 07, 2016, 12:42 PM
RE: Homeward Bound - by Ambrosia - July 09, 2016, 04:39 PM
RE: Homeward Bound - by Shalon - July 10, 2016, 03:33 PM
RE: Homeward Bound - by Cicero - July 14, 2016, 07:16 AM