Ankyra Sound You and I
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
Kjalarr was contemplative as she responded to his inquiry with what he presume to be honesty. It seemed the coast was more of her fancy as opposed to anything she may have heard about Saltwinter, which in and of itself was fine. Admittedly, they were, whether it was intention or not, a reclusive bunch. He'd told a few of his home, but all of which he considered family in some capacity: Wildfire, Scimitar and of course Floki. Though he'd had some reservations about telling his twin Kjalarr trusted him and doubted that Floki would sell him out to Charon. Without the pompous king of the mountain in the picture they actually got along fairly well and had, thus far, worked to rebuild the tattered bridge that remained of their relationship with one another. No, Kjalarr doubted Floki would tell. The shore held within it it's own appeal, Kjalarr allowed. He, himself had been born upon the coast, in Stavanger Bay and he understood it's draw. The sea had a way of calling those who had left it back to her.

A few more seconds of silence lingered between them before Kjalarr's lips parted to speak only after a quick swipe of his salmon pink tongue against his jowls. “I am Kjalarr, your beta,” The Viking told her with a twitch of his lips upwards ever so slightly. It was a subtle way of welcoming her into their fold. “We will not carry dead-weights so I expect you to keep to your word and offer your skills to Saltwinter,” It surely went without saying and yet, lately, Kjalarr thought it not a bad thing to capitalize upon. “I recommend seeking out Caiaphas and introducing yourself.”

“What do they call you?” He inquired of her, realizing moments after he gave his own name that he did not know her's. He readied himself to give her the tour of Ankyra Sound but paused for her to cross the borders and make her introduction.

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

Messages In This Thread
You and I - by Ishild - June 25, 2016, 08:19 PM
RE: You and I - by Kjalarr - June 26, 2016, 05:20 AM
RE: You and I - by Ishild - June 26, 2016, 11:05 AM
RE: You and I - by Kjalarr - June 26, 2016, 11:23 AM
RE: You and I - by Ishild - June 26, 2016, 06:15 PM