Ankyra Sound deliverance
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
last post for me and kja since i doubt he'd linger for too long. :o
Kjalarr was relieved when Caiaphas told him that his desire to let the Frostfurs know of Whittier's death was fine. He had not expected that he would be met with disapproval but the truth was if she would have bid him to stay, the Viking would have. Though, he was secretly glad that she was willing to let him make the journey. He would not have to linger while they dined on Whittier and he could focus his thoughts on what he was going to say. He had no experience with telling someone of a death, especially a life that Kjalarr himself also mourned. “I have paid them,” Kjalarr informed her and took a step back, his ears slicking back to his skull. In truth, he wasn't sure how to pay them given that Whittier did not believe in any after life as to his knowledge. It wasn't like it was anything they had talked about as children, for what child took their mortality seriously? Kjalarr had came close to death at least three times in his short life and yet it had made no true impact on him. With youth came arrogance. “I will make my peace when I speak to our father,” Kjalarr dreaded the idea even though he knew it was necessary, knew it was required. Out of courtesy and love, to bring him at peace with the truth. And when he came back he didn't want to speak of this, or specifically, of what would soon become of his brother's corpse. “Thank you.” His mournful tone laced with his gratitude towards her for allowing him what he wanted. What he, in truth, needed. He lingered only a few seconds longer to ensure that was nothing else Caiaphas wished to say to him before he turned and made his way towards the southern borders, deigned not to look back.

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

Messages In This Thread
deliverance - by Kjalarr - June 23, 2016, 02:50 PM
RE: deliverance - by Caiaphas - June 24, 2016, 08:25 PM
RE: deliverance - by Kjalarr - June 25, 2016, 05:58 AM
RE: deliverance - by Caiaphas - June 30, 2016, 08:25 PM
RE: deliverance - by Kjalarr - July 03, 2016, 05:55 AM