Hideaway Strath Not Today, I hope.
21 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
AWareness Month! Wheee!

The lone stag walked quietly through the forest. He had been here for quite a few days now, taking his rest after long travel. He went away for quite awhile because there was nothing to eat, but he was back now, not sure if he would return to his usual home. He liked to gather a harem so eventually he should go to where the other deer were. For now. He traveling with the growth. Maybe he was just one of the first returning.

Brechin ears were always alert. He was a large stag and he knew it. Alas lots of his bulk had vanished with the famine. He wished to eat it all back before the mating season would start after he needed that weight. He liked to think that he was a ringleader, always first. The male moved quietly through the thicket. At times it became kind of lone some, yet often other wild fauna had time for a talk.

Once he found some juicy leaves the male stopped to take a few bites, alert for predators. That would be a shame if he would be taking down in his prime. Though he did not think of it too much, he disliked it, after all. One would not want to think of its death. No he preferred living hence why he was always listening.
Messages In This Thread
Not Today, I hope. - by Brechin - July 03, 2016, 03:25 PM
RE: Not Today, I hope. - by Darsal - July 03, 2016, 11:48 PM
RE: Not Today, I hope. - by Brechin - July 04, 2016, 02:38 AM
RE: Not Today, I hope. - by Darsal - July 04, 2016, 10:44 AM
RE: Not Today, I hope. - by Brechin - July 04, 2016, 11:57 AM
RE: Not Today, I hope. - by Darsal - July 04, 2016, 12:23 PM
RE: Not Today, I hope. - by Brechin - July 10, 2016, 05:49 AM