Sunbeam Lair A Stranger to These Lands
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
When the male had picked himself up from the ground, she'd noticed immediately his injury. The pain in his paw was as clear to her as the sun was bright, making her wonder if she should perhaps treat him. Quickly, though, she'd decided against it. Their resources were not yet at a level that made her feel comfortable with using herbs on an outsider, especially when said outsider had come inside. Until further notice, his pain was ignored for her focus was needed elsewhere. She'd waited for him to speak, to realize where he was and understand the crime that had been committed. Far too many souls had wandered into her land without having received the proper permissions, and so, even though she was in a good mood, she wasn't yet sure if the stranger's freedom would be spared. She was not one for taking hostages, nor did she even like punishing other beings, but at times she could see how it might be necessary.

Finally, he'd spoken, legs moving in the process. Against a tree he'd pressed himself, obviously afraid, and rightfully so. Violence was to be expected from the young leader, and yet, never did she resort to such barbaric measures. No, she was reasonable enough, and so neutrality remained as her only visible expression. "Not only did you enter my tribe's land, but you did so while hunting?" the yearling questioned, eyeing him with a hint of frustration in her eyes. "Any prey that enters this lair belongs to Ryūjin wolves, thus meaning you have committed two crimes against my home." Asterr's words had grown strained towards the end, disbelief flashing across her face, but for no longer than a second. "Is there any reason as to why I should not summon my followers now? I am sure they will be just as displeased by your actions as I am." Not that anyone would be able to tell given her gentle disposition.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
A Stranger to These Lands - by Gray - July 03, 2016, 11:04 PM
RE: A Stranger to These Lands - by Asterr - July 04, 2016, 01:34 AM
RE: A Stranger to These Lands - by Gray - July 04, 2016, 03:13 AM
RE: A Stranger to These Lands - by Asterr - July 05, 2016, 01:17 AM
RE: A Stranger to These Lands - by Gray - July 05, 2016, 03:22 AM
RE: A Stranger to These Lands - by Asterr - July 08, 2016, 12:27 AM
RE: A Stranger to These Lands - by Gray - July 08, 2016, 02:18 AM
RE: A Stranger to These Lands - by Asterr - July 10, 2016, 02:10 AM