Sunbeam Lair A Stranger to These Lands
32 Posts
Ooc — Gray
When the other wolf spoke it was clear that she was quite displeased at his actions, however she never showed a sign of wanting to strike. She just stood there poised as always anger only present in her words. He did not know what to do about this situation; running was not possible with his injured paw. He briefly toyed with the idea of fighting, but dismissed it even quicker than the thought of running. He had never been the best at fighting, let alone being hungry, in unfamiliar land, with the quite high possibility of others in the area who would aid her. He had lost this one, he knew there was only one thing he could do.

He let out a deep breath in an attempt to calm himself down, though it did little in the way of doing so. Slowly he took a step away from the tree he had been pressing against. Carefully he rested his hurt paw on the ground, not to put weight on it but to be seen on all fours and hopefully hide his fear. “It is true I have gone against your territories rules, and I am sorry for that.” He stopped for a second collecting himself and his thoughts before continuing. “I was careless when coming to this land, and so will accept the punishment for my actions... whatever it may be.” As he finished he slowly lowered his head closing his eyes in the process, there he stood motion less as he awaited whatever would come next.
Messages In This Thread
A Stranger to These Lands - by Gray - July 03, 2016, 11:04 PM
RE: A Stranger to These Lands - by Asterr - July 04, 2016, 01:34 AM
RE: A Stranger to These Lands - by Gray - July 04, 2016, 03:13 AM
RE: A Stranger to These Lands - by Asterr - July 05, 2016, 01:17 AM
RE: A Stranger to These Lands - by Gray - July 05, 2016, 03:22 AM
RE: A Stranger to These Lands - by Asterr - July 08, 2016, 12:27 AM
RE: A Stranger to These Lands - by Gray - July 08, 2016, 02:18 AM
RE: A Stranger to These Lands - by Asterr - July 10, 2016, 02:10 AM
RE: A Stranger to These Lands - by Gray - July 11, 2016, 11:35 PM