The Sentinels i'll say what this means to me, i'll do what i can
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
deirdre heard the call, but 'twas not that which lured her but the scent the wind brought to her. it was familiar, vaguely so, and she followed the trail. something encouraged her to move swiftly, and she followed the intuitive train of thought as she moved gracefully through the forest. she had not been far to begin with, and she heard the tail-end of the sea queens words.

kill him, were what they had been, and as she slid into view her gaze firstly fell to osprey who was, in appearance, standing guard as was appropriate. what is this? she breathed to the two of them, and her eyes fell toward caiaphas, a woman known to her as a friend of her fathers. the extent of it she did not know, but deirdre regarded the other woman with great warmth. you are the one who brought me home, when i was lost--do you remember me? her head tilted, wanting the other to feel welcome in speaking freely. that she was favored by lasher was no small thing to deirdre who had never known him to be a man of bad judgment. that caiaphas had aided her in her time of need warmed her to the other even more--but the hostility, here, was easy to sense. she glanced to osprey, befuddled. what was happening here?
[Image: BCay9TG.png]
in oceans deep. my faith will stand
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'll say what this means to me, i'll do what i can - by Deirdre - July 05, 2016, 01:03 PM