Silvertip Mountain I've been thinking
bonfire in the snow
473 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Grayday turned in a friendly manner, wagging his tail. A complete shift from his previous squalor. Day spoke, apparently not in physical distress. Mental then? Zeke asked in a teasing yet friendly tone. He trotted forwards to sit down near Grayday, chest puffed in dominance but relaxed in a friendly and laid back manner. Zeke raised an eyebrow at Grayday. He wasn't 100%, but usually pacing back and forth meant something was on your mind. A decision one is trying to make, or a solution they are seeking. His insight as a up and coming counselor wasn't always right, but he tried his best. 

I only ask because you left the Grand Canyon in your wake. He joked, gesturing to the many footprints that now indented the dusty ground beneath them. He liked to start talks with humor, to lighten the mood. He wanted this particularly to go well, so he could learn more about Grayday. So he could ease his suspicions about the blind wolf. In all serious though, you can tell me if there's anything on your mind. I like to listen. He said, dropping his playful tone for a calmer more business type one.
Messages In This Thread
I've been thinking - by Grayday Sr. - July 02, 2016, 07:03 PM
RE: I've been thinking - by Ezekiel - July 05, 2016, 09:24 AM
RE: I've been thinking - by Grayday Sr. - July 05, 2016, 09:46 PM
RE: I've been thinking - by Ezekiel - July 06, 2016, 07:01 AM
RE: I've been thinking - by Grayday Sr. - July 06, 2016, 09:36 PM
RE: I've been thinking - by Ezekiel - July 09, 2016, 02:06 PM
RE: I've been thinking - by Grayday Sr. - July 11, 2016, 08:41 PM
RE: I've been thinking - by Ezekiel - July 13, 2016, 08:02 AM
RE: I've been thinking - by Grayday Sr. - July 13, 2016, 09:05 AM