Cedar Sweep Wait for them to ask you who you know
56 Posts
Ooc —
Thoughts raced through his mind. He wondered how his father had fared--Bain himself had many a tale to tell, but what about Arturo? Had anything notable happened to him? Was he still living the life as a gangster, perhaps with a different group? Bain missed his gang; the loner life was a path of solitude he did not enjoy as much. A question rose to his mind, one that made his heart race anxiously. Has father seen any of my brothers or sisters? Bain wondered if he should tell his father about Devin. He had a recent run-in with her, and she had not changed. Perhaps she was still his father's favorite. Bain grimaced. He had never liked being coddled, but some part of him yearned for affection and praise. I'm being foolish. I am the eldest son, I need not a guiding presence. He pushed his inner arguement to the back of his mind, amber gaze staring back at his father.

His fathers small sign of gratitude comforted Bain. "I am glad too, you seem to be faring well," he responded, taking his gaze off of his father. He couldn't read Arturo at all. He had a steely, impassive gaze and stature. Bain on the other hand, found it difficult to repress the corresponding thoughts and body language.

"I am glad to see you have survived, the famine took a toll on many," he said with a small grin. It had not wrecked quite the level of havoc on the Fearghal family, something that made Bain proud. He wasn't completely sure about the siblings he had not met, however, which brought concern to the coywolf's features.
Messages In This Thread
Wait for them to ask you who you know - by Bain - June 22, 2016, 02:51 PM
RE: Wait for them to ask you who you know - by Arturo - June 23, 2016, 05:25 PM
RE: Wait for them to ask you who you know - by Bain - June 23, 2016, 10:04 PM
RE: Wait for them to ask you who you know - by Arturo - June 29, 2016, 03:00 PM
RE: Wait for them to ask you who you know - by Bain - June 29, 2016, 06:48 PM
RE: Wait for them to ask you who you know - by Arturo - July 04, 2016, 06:42 AM
RE: Wait for them to ask you who you know - by Bain - July 06, 2016, 08:39 PM
RE: Wait for them to ask you who you know - by Arturo - July 17, 2016, 05:33 AM
RE: Wait for them to ask you who you know - by Bain - July 22, 2016, 05:19 PM