Hoshor Plains "Why, my dear, you must know,
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Steady had found himself out and about once more. It seemed having Niita out on scouting missions made him not want to stay within the borders of Silvertip Mountain as much as he used to. He knew, though, that he would pick up some more pack duties to make up for it when he returned home. 

He came upon an open field, lush with the greens that had returned. Steady never thought he would be so grateful for the foliage that made up the nature around him. But, he was now that it had returned after being gone for too long. A figure on the plains catches his attention and, seeing as how his other interactions had been so positive, Steady approached the stranger, his tail wagging in friendliness, even with his back in a neutral position. Hello, there. I'm Steady, he introduced himself, a small smile on his maw as he stopped several yards from the male.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
"Why, my dear, you must know, - by Tantalus - July 07, 2016, 10:46 PM
RE: "Why, my dear, you must know, - by Steady - July 07, 2016, 11:00 PM
RE: "Why, my dear, you must know, - by Tantalus - July 08, 2016, 05:11 PM
RE: "Why, my dear, you must know, - by Steady - July 11, 2016, 08:12 PM
RE: "Why, my dear, you must know, - by Tantalus - July 19, 2016, 08:06 PM
RE: "Why, my dear, you must know, - by Steady - July 22, 2016, 12:38 PM
RE: "Why, my dear, you must know, - by Tantalus - July 22, 2016, 12:45 PM