Sunbeam Lair A Stranger to These Lands
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Asterr observed, desiring the opportunity to bear witness to how her words might have impacted the male. It was a curious predicament, really, one that could result in various possibilities. She knew not what he might do, nor how she would respond to many of the potential scenarios. She knew only that the presences of others were not yet necessary. The situation was manageable but her alone, truly, and so she'd made no visible motions that might cause one to believe a howl was coming. The notion was considered, forever lingering in the back of her mind, but actions had yet to be taken that might reflect her thoughts. She'd considered more options for herself when the stranger had moved away from the tree. A single step had been taken, removing his rump from up against the trunk, and lowering his paw so that all four were touching the earth. It was a bold move, something she viewed as a sort of foolish bravery, but naught a single comment was made in regards to his decision. No, her focus was more so on his words, rather than what minimal actions he'd taken.

The male had spoken, and the realization that he'd made was shared with her. She'd believed it to have been wise for him to admit his mistakes, to understand that he'd acted incorrectly, and even offer himself up, then, for a punishment. It was somewhat strange for her to think of actually taking him up on his offer, however, for never had she been the type to approve of violence. Her pacifist ways lead to another idea, luckily, and so she'd set her pale gaze directly upon his facial features. "It is good that you understand your mistake. Few would admit to having wronged another, and even fewer would then leave themselves at the mercy of a stranger," the dragoness voiced, her tone dull and lacking inflections. "You shall redeem yourself by serving both myself and my tribe until I feel as if balance has been restored. You will do as you are told and never question the requests or demands of the members within this tribe." Normally, it was not in her nature to take someone on as a servant, either. Yet, she'd decided to make an exception for the time being, if only to prove a point to other outsiders: Ryūjin was not a tribe to be taken advantage of. "You will be my kegare, and only I may dismiss you from your duties. Am I understood?" She would not threaten him with any severe measures that may be taken if he were to run off, abandoning his post. To inflict harm upon another was something she'd be loath to do, and so her decision was to say nothing of it. To leave his mind up to imagining the worst, if he should decide to take her kindness for granted.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
A Stranger to These Lands - by Gray - July 03, 2016, 11:04 PM
RE: A Stranger to These Lands - by Asterr - July 04, 2016, 01:34 AM
RE: A Stranger to These Lands - by Gray - July 04, 2016, 03:13 AM
RE: A Stranger to These Lands - by Asterr - July 05, 2016, 01:17 AM
RE: A Stranger to These Lands - by Gray - July 05, 2016, 03:22 AM
RE: A Stranger to These Lands - by Asterr - July 08, 2016, 12:27 AM
RE: A Stranger to These Lands - by Gray - July 08, 2016, 02:18 AM
RE: A Stranger to These Lands - by Asterr - July 10, 2016, 02:10 AM