Neverwinter Forest a new fantastic point of view
252 Posts
Ooc —
@Rannoch my son ! @Cypress ur welcome to join at any point as is dad

Eshe awoke to clean her sons up spick and span. Time was flying for her, where for most mothers it dragged on and on. There was nothing mundane about this life of motherhood; it was a role that fit her like a glove, and she embraced it. Exhausted no more from that tumultuous day of childbirth, Eshe was observant and aware. Scimitar kept her well fed and had told her the herds had returned. Her sons were a miracle given to her by the witch, and she did not doubt that so, too, was the herds coming. Her blessing had been given!

An angel brought me you two, did you know that? Well, I was having a tough time of it, y'see. Before you were born, the world was bleak and empty. No green! I was starvin'. I wasn't sure if we'd make it, any one of us. But my biggest wish was that I would have my children be alright... she smiled at her cubs and nuzzled them. I'm not sure what she said, but she did somethin'. And I know that she must pack some serious mojo. I felt better right after!!!! Belief was a potent and powerful thing in itself, and oh, did she believe. Then that day came. Oh, it was bad in the beginning, real bad. There might have been four Frostfurs, you know... but thank goodness, bless that angel, that she gave me any at all! Two handsome and strong and perfect boys. My life, she crooned adoringly.
Messages In This Thread
a new fantastic point of view - by Eshe RIP - July 08, 2016, 09:52 AM
RE: a new fantastic point of view - by Eshe RIP - July 08, 2016, 10:55 AM
RE: a new fantastic point of view - by Eshe RIP - July 08, 2016, 02:24 PM
RE: a new fantastic point of view - by Eshe RIP - July 08, 2016, 10:02 PM
RE: a new fantastic point of view - by Cypress - July 12, 2016, 01:25 AM
RE: a new fantastic point of view - by Eshe RIP - July 19, 2016, 09:04 PM
RE: a new fantastic point of view - by Cypress - July 26, 2016, 04:30 PM
RE: a new fantastic point of view - by Eshe RIP - August 05, 2016, 06:48 PM
RE: a new fantastic point of view - by Rannoch’s Ghost - August 05, 2016, 07:28 PM
RE: a new fantastic point of view - by Cypress - August 11, 2016, 06:28 AM
RE: a new fantastic point of view - by Eshe RIP - August 12, 2016, 01:56 PM
RE: a new fantastic point of view - by Rannoch’s Ghost - August 13, 2016, 07:51 PM
RE: a new fantastic point of view - by Cypress - August 15, 2016, 03:59 AM