Sleeping Dragon Here comes the future, it’s violent and bright
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
For a wolf that knows her, her way of life, the wolves she reigns over, giving information isn’t a far stretch. It’s all information, if he knew where to go, that he can easily get for himself. Around Trigeda, it’s likely common knowledge at this point. Heda Thuringwethil hasn’t been defeated and, instead, rebirthing their capital away from the corruption. If successful, another branch would open up somewhere between where they are and Trigeda themselves, to make communication even quicker, but for now she focuses on the Wilds and the land beneath her paws.

“I am sorry to hear. Any sign of a fight?” she asks, curious—enemies weren’t hard to come by there, Thuringwethil quickly learned.

Thuringwethil quickly becomes more interested in the rest of what he has to say, having been drawn to the mountain. Not because he’d been searching for her, not to begin with, but she simply happen to be in his way. Fate or free will aren’t topics she considers much, nor is it embedded into her future, for the debate is useless—regardless of the answer, they continue to live.

“You found me.”
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: Here comes the future, it’s violent and bright - by Antumbra - July 10, 2016, 02:35 PM