Silver Creek Ain’t no mountain high enough
I promise I will love you forever.
362 Posts
Ooc — Amelia
Laika listened to Spring with pricked ears, getting that same feeling she recieved when she told her friend about her and Casmir. She was hiding something, she knew she was. Spring's mess-up was all she needed to know for sure. The she-wolf had voiced her opinions of wolves up in the stars to Laika many times before, why did she say what? Did she mean who? It was hard to tell with Spring.

"You mean who?" She ventured, going out on a whim. She knew Spring was hiding something, and she knew that Spring could feel she knew. Laika had no idea if whatever she was hiding was a tender spot for her or not. would she lash out at her? Would she cry? Would she be perfectly fine with it? The white wolf didn't know. "I-I think there's something your not telling me here Spring. I don't want to force it out of you, so if your comfortable talking to me, please do." 

She didn't know whether to be hurt, angery or feel nothing at all. Spring had told her all of her secrets, or so she thought. Maybe there was more to the alpha than what Laika knew, but she couldn't be mad for that. There were plenty of secrets that Spring didn't know about Laika. Even Casmir didn't know. She thought about Casmir quickly and decided he should know. And if she had too, she would pry out his story too. A small smile formed on her lips as she thought about more time with him, but she kept all her attention on Spring.

The soft moonlight made the snow white girl glow silver, and her blue eyes shine. It made Spring quite striking as well, and she gazed at her moonlit pelt for a split second, tail swishing from side to side and stirring blades of grass and fallen leaves.
Messages In This Thread
Ain’t no mountain high enough - by Spring - July 12, 2016, 10:40 PM
RE: Ain’t no mountain high enough - by Laika - July 12, 2016, 10:58 PM
RE: Ain’t no mountain high enough - by Spring - July 12, 2016, 11:39 PM
RE: Ain’t no mountain high enough - by Laika - July 13, 2016, 08:49 PM
RE: Ain’t no mountain high enough - by Spring - July 13, 2016, 09:04 PM
RE: Ain’t no mountain high enough - by Laika - July 13, 2016, 09:31 PM
RE: Ain’t no mountain high enough - by Spring - July 13, 2016, 10:13 PM
RE: Ain’t no mountain high enough - by Laika - July 25, 2016, 05:45 PM
RE: Ain’t no mountain high enough - by Spring - July 31, 2016, 06:29 PM
RE: Ain’t no mountain high enough - by Laika - August 19, 2016, 10:44 PM
RE: Ain’t no mountain high enough - by Spring - August 25, 2016, 03:04 PM