The Sentinels i'll say what this means to me, i'll do what i can
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
The female's aggressive response was something that Osprey had expected, given her own attitude to the sea-witch. Yet it still came as a surprise and rather than making her back off and be a little more diplomatic about the approach, she felt anger rising within her. Who the heck did this hag think she were?

With fur along her nape bristled, tail raised dominantly, she locked her gaze with the opponent's. At this point Osprey forgot that she was not especially fit for combat - famine and tending for her young - having left her weak and vulnerable. This female had challenged her and according to her reasoning thus endangered her home and family. She was not going to back down. 

"Who are you to make such claims?" Osprey growled. "Baby-snatcher and killer," she added. She would have said more, had not Deirdre arrived and - both saved and spoiled the moment, cause the temptation for a nasty brawl was almost too great to resist. She composed her a little, though her eyes were still shooting daggers at the leader of Saltwinter. 

ooc: reference to this old thread - http://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=8173 - she does not know the whole history about Caiaphas and kids, she just assumes that bits and pieces of information are true. In a way that a creepy person must have creepy deeds. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'll say what this means to me, i'll do what i can - by Osprey - July 16, 2016, 02:47 PM