Moonspear Down a route I think is heading south [M]
Eta
I'm falling, so I'm taking my time on my ride
187 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
No further words were exchanged, but her gentle touch seemed to over well. His muzzle moved, the contact was broken, and she did not pursue it. Her teeth found her ear, nibbling gently, and she let out a little hum again. Desire swelled within her, Harley was a nagging thought, a worry, that was shoved aside the minute Charon's touch met her. She knew, that after this, she would feel guilty, very much so, but the messages of her body were not to be denied. 

And so she did not stray from her position, gradually relaxing as he moved alongside her body, toward her tail. His nose pushed softly through her fur, as he reached her rear she gave a little shiver. She was operating purely on instinct now, rational though cast aside like bad prey. Her tail wagged in the slightest, further spreading her scent, as she gave the tiniest whine and moved it aside, pinning it to her side. 

She sashayed her hips, a boiling pot of emotion, and looked back at Charon questioningly. She had never felt this, this was new, exciting and a little terrifying.
looking for caregiver threads! PM me if interested ^-^
Messages In This Thread
Down a route I think is heading south [M] - by Althaia - July 16, 2016, 03:56 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Althaia - July 16, 2016, 04:26 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Charon - July 16, 2016, 04:27 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Althaia - July 16, 2016, 05:19 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Charon - July 16, 2016, 05:30 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Althaia - July 16, 2016, 05:55 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Charon - July 16, 2016, 06:05 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Althaia - July 16, 2016, 06:18 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Charon - July 16, 2016, 06:30 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Althaia - July 16, 2016, 06:38 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Charon - July 16, 2016, 06:47 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Althaia - July 16, 2016, 10:47 PM