Panther Park Long and hard
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
From her space away, she'd observed the emotions that had flitted throughout his demeanor, but made no attempts at trying to understand what it was that he was thinking. She knew not his true reasoning for being there, knew not that he'd been seeking her even prior to discovering her scent. She assumed only what was believed to be the obvious for the time being, counting each second that she lingered there and wondering for how many more she'd be allowed to stay. To leave without a word was out of the question, for no matter her situation, she could not treat a friend so rudely. Alas, though, her mind had suggested doing so anyways, almost having lingered just long enough to entice her. Thankfully, it'd been waved off, labeled as the worst way possible to deal with the matter.

When he spoke, her ears fell back, feeling guilty for having not searched for him again sooner. "I neared your home once," she'd returned. "I met a female from your woods. She had told me that you were away, and I had believed her." Whether that had been wise or not, she no longer knew, for the tone of the boy's voice left her wondering. Perhaps she had been tricked—told that he'd gone elsewhere just to prevent them from ever seeing one another. It was a vile thought to have, she'd noted, but, still, she could not help but consider the potential truth that might linger behind it. "The locusts came soon after and I... I could not leave my family to fend for themselves." An explanation was offered, and she could only hope that it'd be accepted. Though, for as true as it was, she knew she could not blame him if her words were left unaccepted. She had drawn out her promise made, leaving Damien to have wondered prior if she'd ever return at all.

Asterr took a handful of hesitant steps towards him, wishing to comfort her friend, but ultimately halting the moment she'd felt his eyes on her. Quickly had her body grown still, limbs tense while her facial features betrayed nothing more than her calmness. "I am sorry," the dragoness eventually said, offering a dip of her head in the process. Her plan had been to find him far sooner than what she had, and yet, she'd not. For that, she felt as if he was owed an apology, and so one had been extended his way.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
Long and hard - by Asterr - July 17, 2016, 02:07 AM
RE: Long and hard - by Damien - July 17, 2016, 11:36 AM
RE: Long and hard - by Asterr - July 17, 2016, 02:42 PM
RE: Long and hard - by Damien - July 17, 2016, 05:06 PM
RE: Long and hard - by Asterr - July 18, 2016, 02:26 AM
RE: Long and hard - by Damien - July 23, 2016, 08:05 PM
RE: Long and hard - by Asterr - July 24, 2016, 02:00 AM
RE: Long and hard - by Damien - July 24, 2016, 09:04 AM