Horizon Ridge Fuel for you and your fiery ambition
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria

Thistle woke quickly, he was a bit surprised to find as she stirred awake and blinked her azure eyes at him, greeting him with a smile. Idly, Ragnar watched her move slowly, awkwardly, out of breath even from those slight movements. His ears laid back to hover at half mast atop his skull for a few seconds as he frowned and internally fretted over what was normal for a pregnancy and what wasn’t; next year would be better he deduced because he would have this year to go off of. Gradually, he chased those worries off, not wanting them to get into a lover’s spat because he was fretting, rather needlessly (payback, maybe?!) and given her mood swings he did not want to start something. Not when he had such good news to share with her. Proud news. “It was an interesting morning,” He responded wanting to be enigmatic as she slowly waddled her way towards him. Noting her approach he had ghosted forward until they had met, not wanting to have to make her walk further than was necessary for her.

The feel of her nuzzling his fur and nipping at his shoulder was a customary thing for the Viking - though he had yet to grow accustomed to the tingling her touch brought to the scarred tissue from where he had been injured in the landslide. He doubted he would ever get used to it but was grateful because it wasn’t a bad feeling. Ragnar glanced down at the deer pelt once more, following her gaze, a slow smirk tugging at the edges of his lips. “I think Dagrún wants your approval, my love,” Ragnar said with a soft laugh. “He is a good man. A good brother.” Better than Ragnar’s own full blood brothers, anyway. Dagrún had yet to stab him viciously in the back.

“I have something to tell you,” He began, his eyes moving back to focus upon her face, pausing to pepper a line of kissed along her jaw. “I ran into Pump on the shore looking for your lilacs.” It was basically an admittance that he truly, still, had no idea what lilacs were but she wasn’t supposed to focus on that. Instead, he yearned for her to focus on what he had said about Pump, attempting to build suspense.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fuel for you and your fiery ambition - by Ragnar - May 15, 2014, 07:24 AM
RE: Fuel for you and your fiery ambition - by Ragnar - May 15, 2014, 11:26 AM
RE: Fuel for you and your fiery ambition - by Ragnar - May 15, 2014, 02:49 PM
RE: Fuel for you and your fiery ambition - by Ragnar - May 16, 2014, 06:28 AM
RE: Fuel for you and your fiery ambition - by Ragnar - May 16, 2014, 09:38 AM
RE: Fuel for you and your fiery ambition - by Ragnar - May 16, 2014, 12:30 PM
RE: Fuel for you and your fiery ambition - by Ragnar - May 16, 2014, 01:49 PM
RE: Fuel for you and your fiery ambition - by Ragnar - May 16, 2014, 04:58 PM
RE: Fuel for you and your fiery ambition - by Ragnar - May 17, 2014, 06:04 AM
RE: Fuel for you and your fiery ambition - by Ragnar - May 18, 2014, 05:39 AM
RE: Fuel for you and your fiery ambition - by Ragnar - May 18, 2014, 02:05 PM