Moonspear as the sun spirals its longest dance, cleanse us
219 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
She entered in on someone having no business near the mountain and her brow arched with interest, but she did not pry into a conversation she wasn't privy to. She returned the alpha female's smirk, a small chuckle escaping her. Secretly she hoped their affections wouldn't be too rough on Amekaze, the leaves wouldn't help if the pain was added to. She wondered about herbs that were involved with pregnancy, and made a mental note to go and check through the cache for any that jogged her memory. Raspberry leaves could be used for pain during labor, there were gentle enough to not harm the pups, nor put the mother out of it so they couldn't push. There were herbs for lactation, too...

Her mind was drawn back to present as Amekaze went to make her leave. She dipped her head, bidding her to have a good night. Judas turned towards her and lifted her eyes, ears cupping forward to catch his question. She laughed lightly, shrugging a little. "It's there. It needs organizing, though. Things are kind of all over the place. Hard to find certain items. Definitely needs restocking as well." She knew he knew this of course, but he wanted to make pleasant conversation. "I'll try to make a few trips to organize, and I'd planned to look around for more Raspberry leaves, and a few other things. Perhaps even outside the territory if I feel pressed to do so." She inhaled deeply, listening to the sound of the night. "It's a lovely night tonight." She commented.
Seeking
Medic Trade (5/10)
Naturalist (3/5)

Messages In This Thread
RE: as the sun spirals its longest dance, cleanse us - by Pyx - July 21, 2016, 09:49 PM