Hushed Willows oh, the earth fueled the flame
all you did will be undone
545 Posts
Ooc — Java
cougar, she repeated, as if he had been talking about something utterly alien and terrifying, and truth be told she thought the big cats were both of those things. Tavi had never experienced the terror in the way Harlyn's wolves must have, and she could only imagine what they'd been through. Mordecai went on to explain the dangers, the losses, and Tavi's features darkened. That's awful. It's amazing that you guys survived - especially the kids - you're both amazing parents for managing that.

But he did have a point. Struggling like that, then faced with the locusts and the famine, and now -- they'd found a new place to restart their lives, but it must have been hard for them. I think... Tambourine... Might be the only reason I've survived this long. I don't think I'd have the drive to do it without him. It wasn't exactly a breakthrough, but the manner in which Tavi spoke the thoughts aloud made it seem as such. I mean, I could've saved myself a lot of stress if it was just me, but, I dunno... I live for him. I think we're all stronger because of our kids, you know? Am I making any sense at all, haha, she let out a tired little laugh and then shrugged, as if to answer her own question. I don't know where I'd be without him.
Messages In This Thread
oh, the earth fueled the flame - by Mordecai - June 22, 2016, 02:27 PM
RE: oh, the earth fueled the flame - by RIP Tavi - June 22, 2016, 02:40 PM
RE: oh, the earth fueled the flame - by Mordecai - June 22, 2016, 04:39 PM
RE: oh, the earth fueled the flame - by RIP Tavi - June 22, 2016, 09:35 PM
RE: oh, the earth fueled the flame - by Mordecai - June 24, 2016, 01:57 AM
RE: oh, the earth fueled the flame - by RIP Tavi - June 24, 2016, 12:13 PM
RE: oh, the earth fueled the flame - by Mordecai - June 24, 2016, 01:49 PM
RE: oh, the earth fueled the flame - by RIP Tavi - July 10, 2016, 01:19 PM
RE: oh, the earth fueled the flame - by Mordecai - July 11, 2016, 12:29 PM
RE: oh, the earth fueled the flame - by RIP Tavi - July 13, 2016, 02:39 PM
RE: oh, the earth fueled the flame - by Mordecai - July 18, 2016, 03:03 PM