Two Rivers Isle This sounds like the perfect opportunity for cannibalistic measures to be taken
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
500th post!

Her ears drooped down to show she wanted to call him more than just his name. She knew they weren't mated yet but they were very darn close to it. She was amazed of how easily he had swept her off her feet, how easy it was for him to make get her completely devoted to him. It was nothing like she had ever felt with Cogitemus. She had been younger, more fragile, than now with that bastard of a man. She hoped he wouldn't return like Issun would later, actually hoped he was as good as dead. He deserved to no longer roam this beautiful planet, even though thinking that went against all she believed. She wiggled her left ear slightly, deep in thought. Though the two males that she had loved looked like each other, they didn't feel anything alike. Burke was rough around the edges, a bit rude at times, but such a sweetheart and a fine leader. Cogitemus had been stupid, greedy and didn't let her have anything for herself. He was perhaps too fast for her, talking about pups so soon. Though, she had no right to shame him for that, seeing as how she had been gifted with her two little devils on the second meeting with Burke.

She wondered how she could have ever thought the days she had shared with Cogitemus were out of love- it was because of her morals. He had stolen her, she now realized, and she had stuck around not because she cared about him- but the moonlit wolves. And then she was thrown away like a piece of trash when he didn't find her good enough anymore. If he would ever show his nasty face again, she would personally rip out his vocal cords and let him bleed to death. It wasn't like she had never done it before...

Her yellow glowing eyes went over Burke, thinking what in the name of Lucifer he had ever seen in her to stick around so long. It was true she was somewhat pretty, even with her scar, but what else did he like about her? She wasn't interesting or funny, not even that book-smart if she was being honest. Perhaps she had just been in the right place at the right time to catch his eye, although it pained her to think like that. It was true she was caring and perhaps even kind -oh boy, how her father would hate to hear that- and she had carried his children, but she feared she had nothing else to offer. 

Her ears lifted up after a moment or two and a smirk grew on her face. How about my little swoopydoopy? She said in a suggary voice, blinking her eyes in a seductive way. She almost made herself laugh in the way she was escaping her grim thoughts. Oh, how she loved playing with her man. It seemed her little plan had worked, as soon Burke was brought to the ground and an "evil" laugh erupted from deep within her. How long had it been since she had had so much fun she had used her evil laugh she had trained so very hard on when she was younger? A long time, she only knew, but Burke brought her devilish side out. 

You looked tired, so I woke you up. You can thank me later... She chuckled and as soon as Burke was back on his feet, a big smirk on his old yet charmingly handsome face, she charged at him, stopping right in front of the gray mass. She lowered her front part of her body to the ground in a playful bow. They were not going to sleep if she had anything to say about it.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
RE: This sounds like the perfect opportunity for cannibalistic measures to be taken - by Malice - July 24, 2016, 12:29 PM