Two Rivers Isle This sounds like the perfect opportunity for cannibalistic measures to be taken
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
It was true that the past was in the past, as she was willing to forgive, but never ever would she forget her time spent in the depths of life. That also meant she would never forget Burke defending her, caring for her, and that she would always believe he had somewhat saved her life. He had gotten her into the mess, sort of, but had also got her out of it. She wondered that if she was not known as the biggest whore Blackfeather Woods she would actually be able to fit in and make them her friends, though she doubted she would ever get the chance. 

She let out a muffled yelp as she tried not to make much sound when Burke silently commanded her to get on her feet. She soon followed the quiet orders made by her Lord and lifted her body off the ground, turning her hindquarters to Burke, laying her head down on a part of her back to look at him. She chuckled. Deal.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
RE: This sounds like the perfect opportunity for cannibalistic measures to be taken - by Malice - July 25, 2016, 05:56 AM