Horizon Ridge Fuel for you and your fiery ambition
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle knew her husband did not trust easily, however she was certain that if you did hold his trust it was a strong one. She did not know all the details of any or all of those at the cove. she did however know that the youngest brother had betrayed him in more than one way and it was not a good thing.

Thistle looked at him and spoke quietly looking down at her paws for a moment Truth be told Ragnar I do not remember much from that meeting. I was far to ill and down in the dumps to really worry about anything at the time. Though it does make sense and it did make sense to not say anything until asked after all truth be told it really isn't anyone's business. that wasn't entirely true and she knew that, but she was feeling finicky about it. She shrugged then and smiled again tucking her muzzle to rub across her side to soothe some of the cramping that had come on suddenly as it always did.

Thistle laughed outright at he mere thought of her husband turning down the position he had been vying for almost since the beginning of his time here in the ridge. I have no doubt that you would accept such a position even if you were so mad you could literally pitch a fit, a rather savage murderous fit, but a fit all the same. in her quiet way she was saying she knew perfectly well that nothing would keep him from taking such a position. Thistle gave him a rather ornery grin and said softly rather defined muscle i might add too Ragnar. she teased him gently.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Fuel for you and your fiery ambition - by Ragnar - May 15, 2014, 07:24 AM
RE: Fuel for you and your fiery ambition - by Ragnar - May 15, 2014, 11:26 AM
RE: Fuel for you and your fiery ambition - by Ragnar - May 15, 2014, 02:49 PM
RE: Fuel for you and your fiery ambition - by Ragnar - May 16, 2014, 06:28 AM
RE: Fuel for you and your fiery ambition - by Thistle Cloud - May 16, 2014, 08:06 AM
RE: Fuel for you and your fiery ambition - by Ragnar - May 16, 2014, 09:38 AM
RE: Fuel for you and your fiery ambition - by Ragnar - May 16, 2014, 12:30 PM
RE: Fuel for you and your fiery ambition - by Ragnar - May 16, 2014, 01:49 PM
RE: Fuel for you and your fiery ambition - by Ragnar - May 16, 2014, 04:58 PM
RE: Fuel for you and your fiery ambition - by Ragnar - May 17, 2014, 06:04 AM
RE: Fuel for you and your fiery ambition - by Ragnar - May 18, 2014, 05:39 AM
RE: Fuel for you and your fiery ambition - by Ragnar - May 18, 2014, 02:05 PM