I've been running from Saul
<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Both wolves were prompt in answering her summons, and silently the Alpha admired them as they arrived. Kaname was the larger of the two, possessed of more bulk and grit than the reedy Tiarnán, but the yearling had a certain serpentine grace in his build. His legs were spindly but his bearing was smooth and quiet. Though she didn't know either of these wolves terribly well, she was satisfied with her decision to send them on this mission for her.

“I have a task,” she explained when both wolves had assembled themselves in her presence. She took a few steps closer to the edge of a nearby ledge, fully expecting them to follow without her needing to beckon to them. Her gaze cut across the flatlands below, seeking the coast, but Horizon Ridge was hidden by miles of deep forest. “A small pack resides on the coast, led by a wolf who knows little of leading. I mean to take advantage of this to secure our pack some of their sea bounty. I need you to infiltrate their lands and assess the situation so I can best decide how we may proceed.

You may handle this mission however you choose. I would, however, advise you to run if they discover you. You are worth more to this pack alive than dead, and worth more yet healthy rather than injured. Do not lead them here if you must run. Lead them to a river, and lose them in crossing it.”
It would be difficult for any trailing wolves to figure out where the two had gone if they went into the river and emerged elsewhere, and Jinx planned to use that to throw off any would-be trackers. If, by some stroke of luck, one of the Horizon Ridge wolves managed to rediscover the trail and find their way here, then the pack would have a small party with the unfortunate soul's body.
Messages In This Thread
I've been running from Saul - by Jinx - May 14, 2014, 08:48 PM
RE: I've been running from Saul - by Kaname - May 14, 2014, 09:34 PM
RE: I've been running from Saul - by Tiarnán - May 14, 2014, 11:09 PM
RE: I've been running from Saul - by Jinx - May 16, 2014, 12:12 PM
RE: I've been running from Saul - by Kaname - May 16, 2014, 10:16 PM
RE: I've been running from Saul - by Tiarnán - May 17, 2014, 02:50 PM
RE: I've been running from Saul - by Jinx - May 22, 2014, 11:03 AM
RE: I've been running from Saul - by Kaname - May 22, 2014, 08:59 PM
RE: I've been running from Saul - by Tiarnán - June 07, 2014, 03:20 PM
RE: I've been running from Saul - by Jinx - June 09, 2014, 03:19 PM