Silver Creek Delegation of elephants
sicarius
453 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Warrior
Come they did, and a single pale female appeared on the opposite side of the border. Aeronwyn was still as she spoke, making no move out of her relaxed stance. She did not feel the need to submit to this wolf especially, as she was not planning on joining, but dipped her head respectfully, in greeting and in recognition of the rank she held within her pack, which she assumed to be a high one. Assumed. 

After a moment in which she waited patiently to see if the other would speak, she begun. "I did. Greetings. I am here on behalf on my pack, we reside to the north, far to the north, and have recently settled out claim over the land." She said smoothly, words flowing like a stream from her maw. "We have no ill intentions toward you nor your comrades, be sure in that fact. I search but for information, if you will, of your pack for which to inform my Lord and Lady." She finished and gazed at the other with a collected expression, formalities obvious in her stance and tone. She would be respectful, and perform her duty well.
facilis descensus averno
Messages In This Thread
Delegation of elephants - by Aeronwyn - July 29, 2016, 09:47 AM
RE: Delegation of elephants - by Laika - July 29, 2016, 08:50 PM
RE: Delegation of elephants - by Aeronwyn - July 29, 2016, 09:01 PM
RE: Delegation of elephants - by Laika - July 29, 2016, 10:16 PM
RE: Delegation of elephants - by Aeronwyn - July 30, 2016, 07:43 AM
RE: Delegation of elephants - by Laika - August 19, 2016, 11:04 PM
RE: Delegation of elephants - by Aeronwyn - September 03, 2016, 11:59 AM