Silver Creek Ain’t no mountain high enough
Sometimes You Just Have To Believe
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
She glanced down as Laika said that she got it to hide her reaction.  Maybe Laika thought she did, but you could never truelly know the pain until it happened to you.  It was like a disease.  You thought that you understood it but when it hit you, you wondered; why you?  "It makes me fearful."  Spring whined quietly.  "Fearful that I might fail Indra and Laurel too.  I have already failed three pups, I don't want to fail even more."  She told her friend.  Although she felt like the pups liked her, you never knew.  Hazel had been taken from her so quickly, she hadn't been there to save her when she should have.  She didn't want that to happen to the Redleaf pups.  She just didn't think that she could take another case of that.

"Sometimes I wonder."  Spring began again.  "I wonder why it happens.  Why they are taken.  Why I didn't die instead of my pups."  She paused to take a shaky breath.  "Marlin and Jaycee never had a chance, I should have been more careful during the pregnancy... and Hazel.  I should have been there for my d-daughter.  I should have been a real Mother."
Messages In This Thread
Ain’t no mountain high enough - by Spring - July 12, 2016, 10:40 PM
RE: Ain’t no mountain high enough - by Laika - July 12, 2016, 10:58 PM
RE: Ain’t no mountain high enough - by Spring - July 12, 2016, 11:39 PM
RE: Ain’t no mountain high enough - by Laika - July 13, 2016, 08:49 PM
RE: Ain’t no mountain high enough - by Spring - July 13, 2016, 09:04 PM
RE: Ain’t no mountain high enough - by Laika - July 13, 2016, 09:31 PM
RE: Ain’t no mountain high enough - by Spring - July 13, 2016, 10:13 PM
RE: Ain’t no mountain high enough - by Laika - July 25, 2016, 05:45 PM
RE: Ain’t no mountain high enough - by Spring - July 31, 2016, 06:29 PM
RE: Ain’t no mountain high enough - by Laika - August 19, 2016, 10:44 PM
RE: Ain’t no mountain high enough - by Spring - August 25, 2016, 03:04 PM