Qeya River here come the church mice trying too hard
46 Posts
Ooc —
sorry if this post doesn't make sense--I'm on mobile :")

She listened to the she-wolf speak with genuine interest, nodding her head in agreement. Sasha was about to ask what "stupid cold" meant but realized she'd rather keep that question to herself. Again, she listened as the other wolf talked, not minding the sound of her voice. Sasha herself wished that one day she would be able to speak with such eloquence. She picked up on the she-wolf's words, opening her mouth to respond."I came from cold place as well. It was...snowy, though," she added. In fact, it was extremely cold. She wasn't intent on delving into her past, but she felt the need to explain a few things.

"I came from up north. I was like a...how do you call it?" She pondered the last bit aloud. A viking, I suppose, Sasha concluded, motioning to her wooly pelt. It appeared that the she-wolf was a traveler of some sort--the type of life Sasha had lived before joining a pack. 

"I joined the pack called Redhawk Caldera, so it is a long walk from here." The name of the pack rolled off her tongue with little difficulty--she was getting adjusted to its atmosphere. Sasha glanced at the she-wolf with newfound interest, trying to figure out where she came from. Sasha couldn't recognize   any scents, so she decided to ask what had been on her mind.

"Do you belong to a pack?" she queried, waiting patiently for a response.
Messages In This Thread
here come the church mice trying too hard - by Mojave - July 26, 2016, 08:42 PM
RE: here come the church mice trying too hard - by Sasha - July 31, 2016, 09:58 PM
RE: here come the church mice trying too hard - by Mojave - August 02, 2016, 12:48 PM
RE: here come the church mice trying too hard - by Sasha - August 05, 2016, 08:11 PM
RE: here come the church mice trying too hard - by Mojave - August 08, 2016, 01:56 PM
RE: here come the church mice trying too hard - by Sasha - August 08, 2016, 08:59 PM
RE: here come the church mice trying too hard - by Mojave - August 14, 2016, 12:44 PM
RE: here come the church mice trying too hard - by Sasha - August 14, 2016, 09:07 PM
RE: here come the church mice trying too hard - by Mojave - August 28, 2016, 12:43 AM
RE: here come the church mice trying too hard - by Sasha - September 01, 2016, 03:22 PM
RE: here come the church mice trying too hard - by Mojave - September 09, 2016, 11:21 AM
RE: here come the church mice trying too hard - by Sasha - September 17, 2016, 10:05 AM
RE: here come the church mice trying too hard - by Mojave - October 01, 2016, 01:59 PM