I've been running from Saul
"Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction."
485 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
When form of his alpha soon rose into his sight, the dark-furred wolf slowed his run down to a trot and finally stopped not to far away from her. "Alpha." he said, giving her a nod. Not soon after his arrival, his packmate, a smaller wolf, a yearling, came in response to Jinx's call and almost collided into him. Luckily for the both of them the yearling got his footing and slowed down to a halt, sitting and waiting in anticipation.

The white alpha had a task for him. Beckoning them to a ledge, she detailed her mission. A pack nearby the shore, was weakened by it's inefficient leader. The ever cunning Jinx wanted to raid the territory, taking advantage of their weakness. He and the yearling were tasked with scouting the area for weak points for the pack to exploit. Kaname gave a little smile. This was one of the jobs he enjoyed: espionage.

"I suggest that we split up and survey each side of the territory separately, then meet up here to give our reports. That way we can cover more ground at a faster rate, as well as finding multiple access points. And if one of us is discovered, there is the chance that it will distract some of the wolves into investigating, giving the other a chance to escape." he said, eyes gleaming.
Messages In This Thread
I've been running from Saul - by Jinx - May 14, 2014, 08:48 PM
RE: I've been running from Saul - by Kaname - May 14, 2014, 09:34 PM
RE: I've been running from Saul - by Tiarnán - May 14, 2014, 11:09 PM
RE: I've been running from Saul - by Jinx - May 16, 2014, 12:12 PM
RE: I've been running from Saul - by Kaname - May 16, 2014, 10:16 PM
RE: I've been running from Saul - by Tiarnán - May 17, 2014, 02:50 PM
RE: I've been running from Saul - by Jinx - May 22, 2014, 11:03 AM
RE: I've been running from Saul - by Kaname - May 22, 2014, 08:59 PM
RE: I've been running from Saul - by Tiarnán - June 07, 2014, 03:20 PM
RE: I've been running from Saul - by Jinx - June 09, 2014, 03:19 PM