Cedar Sweep while it still beats
21 Posts
Ooc —
Brechin stomped the ground he was going to let the other know that he would fight back if she made any move to kill him. The stag's paranoid mind made him think that this could be a trap. Maybe the other wolves were surrounding him now! The male snorted listening to the wolf, because she did have point. Yet that didn't mean that he liked it. 

The buck shook his head. "I don't know who this Molech is. Deer talk with deer. Some of the braver ones would talk to a predator, but they are also called the foolish ones," he pointed out, knowing that he indirectly called himself foolish. Because, frankly, it was foolish of him. He might be eaten any moment. It was that reminder that stuck to his brain. "And I am not going to let you ambush me," he pointed out. "Bye, Wolf," he spoke. No one would believe her anyhow that a deer had talked to her.

The stag gave the wolf another glace before making sure to run away from her as fast as possible. He really needed some company, talking to wolves now and all that.
Messages In This Thread
while it still beats - by Arunik'ra - July 03, 2016, 04:40 PM
RE: while it still beats - by Brechin - July 04, 2016, 03:59 AM
RE: while it still beats - by Arunik'ra - July 07, 2016, 07:33 PM
RE: while it still beats - by Brechin - July 10, 2016, 05:53 AM
RE: while it still beats - by Arunik'ra - July 21, 2016, 07:02 PM
RE: while it still beats - by Brechin - July 22, 2016, 09:04 AM
RE: while it still beats - by Arunik'ra - July 31, 2016, 07:53 PM
RE: while it still beats - by Brechin - August 01, 2016, 03:52 AM
RE: while it still beats - by Arunik'ra - August 02, 2016, 07:51 PM