Lake Rodney But the blood in your heart never dries
Epsilon
My Dearest Friend, If You Don't Mind, I'd Like To Join You By Your Side Where We Can Gaze Into The Stars & Sit Together, Now & Forever, For It Is Plain To See We're Simply Meant To Be.
220 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
All three of the males turned aggressive, though no actions were taken. Ambrosia, at this point, was more than uncomfortable, but still did not budge. She had a mission to do, so why wouldn't these asses just give her what she needed to know. The grey one, he at least gave her SOMETHING. Curling her lip to show fang and letting her hackles raise, Ambrosia didn't move. 
So far, she knew that the mans name was Lazarus, and he'd fallen off of a mountain because he'd hurt one of the alphas. 
                   "For someone who wants answers, you sure are stiff with information. You expect me to give you what I know in return for some halfassed replies? I wanted the details of what he did and maybe even why, what kind of a man he is. At least I got SOMETHING for my assignment, I suppose."
Ammie rolled her lemon eyes, knowing just how bold she was being in the face of three healthy males. They were out for blood, clearly, and though she was going to be the one they got it from if she didn't stop being snippy, the tawny woman also felt it was her right. These wolves were close to her home, and demanding information that belonged to the Fen. Nonetheless, she'd gotten what Sebastian had wanted, and with a heavy sigh thought now would be as good a time as any to tell these others that their friend was dead. Her voice now was light, laughing. Clearly, he'd gotten what he deserved, and what was even better was that she'd been right. Seb had almost let a dangerous wolf into their ranks. Had he not died right then and there, would Pearl have allowed it? It hadn't looked like it.
                                       "You won't be finding him anywhere again, I can tell you that. Certainly wont be bothering you. The bastard keeled over and died from his wounds, blood loss, not long after leaving the mess you see. Happy now?
Messages In This Thread
But the blood in your heart never dries - by Charon - July 26, 2016, 08:20 AM
RE: But the blood in your heart never dries - by Floki - July 26, 2016, 04:57 PM
RE: But the blood in your heart never dries - by Dash - July 27, 2016, 10:09 AM
RE: But the blood in your heart never dries - by Floki - July 30, 2016, 10:10 AM
RE: But the blood in your heart never dries - by Dash - August 01, 2016, 08:40 AM
RE: But the blood in your heart never dries - by Ambrosia - August 01, 2016, 10:09 AM
RE: But the blood in your heart never dries - by Charon - August 02, 2016, 07:43 AM
RE: But the blood in your heart never dries - by Dash - August 09, 2016, 07:17 PM
RE: But the blood in your heart never dries - by Ambrosia - August 10, 2016, 01:55 PM
RE: But the blood in your heart never dries - by Floki - August 11, 2016, 01:26 PM
RE: But the blood in your heart never dries - by Charon - August 11, 2016, 03:08 PM
RE: But the blood in your heart never dries - by Dash - August 11, 2016, 03:40 PM
RE: But the blood in your heart never dries - by Floki - August 15, 2016, 01:48 PM
RE: But the blood in your heart never dries - by Charon - August 16, 2016, 06:21 AM
RE: But the blood in your heart never dries - by Dash - August 16, 2016, 06:23 PM