Qeya River here come the church mice trying too hard
43 Posts
Ooc — Ku
no worries! i post from mobile often myself. :)

She listened with rapt attention, once more doting on those sweet little words that came with that sweet little accent. This, she thought, this was why she wanted to go all over the place. There were so many interesting things out there to experience. If she had just holed herself up with the others on that squat little volcano mountain thing, well, she'd have missed this opportunity.

"What's a viking?" she found herself asking in lieu of saying where she was from, though that was coming still. "And, uh, yeah, I'm staying with some folks right now. They live up kind on the other side of this big ice cube thing," she said, gesturing at the glacier. Not the best directions, but it was something. And so far, things didn't seem too bad there. She had been fortunate enough not to have to deal with the unpleasantry of others.

"Where's the caldera? I mean, what is it, too."
[Image: outrider.gif] [Image: caretaker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
here come the church mice trying too hard - by Mojave - July 26, 2016, 08:42 PM
RE: here come the church mice trying too hard - by Mojave - August 02, 2016, 12:48 PM
RE: here come the church mice trying too hard - by Sasha - August 05, 2016, 08:11 PM
RE: here come the church mice trying too hard - by Mojave - August 08, 2016, 01:56 PM
RE: here come the church mice trying too hard - by Sasha - August 08, 2016, 08:59 PM
RE: here come the church mice trying too hard - by Mojave - August 14, 2016, 12:44 PM
RE: here come the church mice trying too hard - by Sasha - August 14, 2016, 09:07 PM
RE: here come the church mice trying too hard - by Mojave - August 28, 2016, 12:43 AM
RE: here come the church mice trying too hard - by Sasha - September 01, 2016, 03:22 PM
RE: here come the church mice trying too hard - by Mojave - September 09, 2016, 11:21 AM
RE: here come the church mice trying too hard - by Sasha - September 17, 2016, 10:05 AM
RE: here come the church mice trying too hard - by Mojave - October 01, 2016, 01:59 PM