Two Rivers Isle the witches
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Since Wuathila trespassed, Malice will not be letting her in. I won't pp any injuries, but an injury should be received- my favorite is probably her losing a tail so Malice has 2 trespasser tails.

Malice was not impressed. While she knew older women were often gifted with much knowledge, she did not believe the trespasser. The old hag was to be punished, her tail removed like the other trespasser Malice had encountered, and hopefully killed to never bother another living being again with her dramatic acts. If the woman had wanted to share her knowledge, join a family, she should've behaved differently. This was not the way Arthendal worked, and seeing as how the loner wouldn't go away herself, she would be made to. Malice waved her tail at Aeronwyn, quietly saying it was not worth it.

By disrespecting the river, our borders, my wolves and myself, I see you not worthy of walking upon this land- let alone this earth. She snarled, showing her teeth, ears cooping forward in an aggressive fashion. She lowered her head, covering her throat, should the old lady have some tricks up her dirty sleeve, and then lunged for her neck with killing as intention. This was also a sign that Aeronwyn could attack, should she wish to do so. Though if the old witch were to be killed, the Lady herself wanted to do so.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
the witches - by Wuathila - July 28, 2016, 03:59 PM
RE: the witches - by Aeronwyn - July 28, 2016, 04:09 PM
RE: the witches - by Malice - July 28, 2016, 04:16 PM
RE: the witches - by Wuathila - July 28, 2016, 04:33 PM
RE: the witches - by Aeronwyn - July 28, 2016, 04:45 PM
RE: the witches - by Malice - July 29, 2016, 06:48 AM
RE: the witches - by Wuathila - July 31, 2016, 07:09 PM
RE: the witches - by Aeronwyn - August 04, 2016, 01:29 PM
RE: the witches - by Malice - August 04, 2016, 01:42 PM