I've been running from Saul
56 Posts
Ooc — Java
The boy did not know how useful he could be for.. Whatever it was that Jinx had planned. But he had arrived swiftly, so as not to bring her wrath down upon him. The gathering was small - there was the giant, and there was an adult male who sported a dark coat and a rugged physique; not someone he had met before. As Jinx outlined her plan, Tiarnan did his best to listen - but the majority of the words made little sense to him. She beckoned them to come closer, to peer over the edge, and it was in this moment that the boy caught a little understanding. Her motions referenced the flatlands, and for all the yearling knew, nothing lived there. He hadn't encountered any pack wolves when he was travelling, but it was entirely possible that fate had intervened to keep him safe from yet another aggressive horde of wolves.

While the youth peered over the ledge and studied the natural paths beneath him (more entertained by the shale of the mountain and the potential cairn he could build from their bits and pieces) he heard a second voice and jolted his head back from the precipice. Wide ears fanned either side of his head at first, but then they caught the voice as he pivoted to peer upon the other wolf. He spoke too, and a certain fervor welled within his words. Something had him excited, which made Tiarnan a bit nervous. What was he being told to do?

His eyes roamed from the enthusiastic man to the giant woman, then to the horizon beyond them - where the goal had been set - and gradually, he came to a few conclusions. That there was a pack down there, most likely. That their leader would only request strength and speed if she intended to use it. A scouting mission? Tiarnan pondered, but remained silent in his assumptions.
Messages In This Thread
I've been running from Saul - by Jinx - May 14, 2014, 08:48 PM
RE: I've been running from Saul - by Kaname - May 14, 2014, 09:34 PM
RE: I've been running from Saul - by Tiarnán - May 14, 2014, 11:09 PM
RE: I've been running from Saul - by Jinx - May 16, 2014, 12:12 PM
RE: I've been running from Saul - by Kaname - May 16, 2014, 10:16 PM
RE: I've been running from Saul - by Tiarnán - May 17, 2014, 02:50 PM
RE: I've been running from Saul - by Jinx - May 22, 2014, 11:03 AM
RE: I've been running from Saul - by Kaname - May 22, 2014, 08:59 PM
RE: I've been running from Saul - by Tiarnán - June 07, 2014, 03:20 PM
RE: I've been running from Saul - by Jinx - June 09, 2014, 03:19 PM