Qeya River here come the church mice trying too hard
46 Posts
Ooc —
Her explanation of the pack was interesting, if not slightly perplexing. Sasha had expected it to be cold, but from the description, it wasn't too bad at all. "Geysers?" She tilted her head slightly, never having heard of it; much less stumbled across one. She listened, nodding in agreement as the she-wolf described the temperature. It made sense, seeing that she lived behind a "big ice cube thing."

Her ears pressed forward at the girl's next question, tone noteably more interested. "Everywhere new is frightening. And everything is new to me," she stated simply, hoping her message got across. The majority of things here were unfamiliar to Sasha, and she just so happened to be the faint-at-heart. "Things are scary at first, but once you get used to it, it is ok," she added tentatively.

"I had spent so much time roaming with a friend of mine. It is time for me to roam with more than one," Sasha hinted at her past life, spent predominantly as a runaway from her previous pack. If the time presented itself, she would let a few things slide about her past, though she doubted it so.
Messages In This Thread
here come the church mice trying too hard - by Mojave - July 26, 2016, 08:42 PM
RE: here come the church mice trying too hard - by Mojave - August 02, 2016, 12:48 PM
RE: here come the church mice trying too hard - by Sasha - August 05, 2016, 08:11 PM
RE: here come the church mice trying too hard - by Mojave - August 08, 2016, 01:56 PM
RE: here come the church mice trying too hard - by Sasha - August 08, 2016, 08:59 PM
RE: here come the church mice trying too hard - by Mojave - August 14, 2016, 12:44 PM
RE: here come the church mice trying too hard - by Sasha - August 14, 2016, 09:07 PM
RE: here come the church mice trying too hard - by Mojave - August 28, 2016, 12:43 AM
RE: here come the church mice trying too hard - by Sasha - September 01, 2016, 03:22 PM
RE: here come the church mice trying too hard - by Mojave - September 09, 2016, 11:21 AM
RE: here come the church mice trying too hard - by Sasha - September 17, 2016, 10:05 AM
RE: here come the church mice trying too hard - by Mojave - October 01, 2016, 01:59 PM