Verdant Basin made me a believer with the touch of her skin
fallen angels and burning stars
182 Posts
Ooc — Avery
The soldier watched him with carefully concealed interest and curiousity. The man was stoic, impassive and while he'd relaxed slightly in comparison to when Nico first saw him, the gray agouti knew that he was still on his guard, and wished for the warrior to come no closer. He obeyed the unspoken words well enough, stopping at the edge of the shore and lapping at the water, making sure there was appropriate distance between the two of them.

The stranger echoed his greeting and as Nico straightened up, he noted that the swarthy man made no move to return the smile that the soldier had sent.  Not that it mattered anyways, not now at least. "You alright?" he canted his head, green eyes narrowing as he analysed the sterling-eyed man. Nico didn't care, not really, his inquiry was no more than an automatic question to strange, unsociable attitudes but he did want to know what was going through the other's mind; curiousity was most likely going to be the end of him.
Nico is aiming for the Scout and Mercenary trades

PM me for trade threads anytime :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: made me a believer with the touch of her skin - by Nico - August 10, 2016, 03:26 AM