Blackfeather Woods And the vultures all start circling
Eta
I'm falling, so I'm taking my time on my ride
187 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
His words melted her, she hummed happily and leaned into him, truly happy in this moment. She planted a kiss on his muzzle, still humming with happiness. She stretched her muzzle to his ear, whispering fondly "I love you, Harley." She gave a little shake, tail wagging happily, before twisting away from him and slipping onto her back, legs tucked close as she peered at him and the slight curve of her stomach. Her smile was great, sincere and joyful.

Peering at her stomach again, still in her laying position, she asked, "What do you think, for names? I was thinking Owen, or Nikai, for a boy." she grinned up at him, suddenly wanting to discuss the horribly exciting things growing inside her.
looking for caregiver threads! PM me if interested ^-^
Messages In This Thread
And the vultures all start circling - by Althaia - August 05, 2016, 10:00 AM
RE: And the vultures all start circling - by Althaia - August 10, 2016, 05:46 PM
RE: And the vultures all start circling - by Althaia - August 10, 2016, 06:34 PM
RE: And the vultures all start circling - by Althaia - August 10, 2016, 07:57 PM
RE: And the vultures all start circling - by Althaia - August 10, 2016, 08:33 PM